Hello all. This is my first blogging experience so bear with me. My name is Sarah and I'm looking forward to hearing from all who subscribe to this blog. As you may be able to conclude from my blog title, I am a stay at home wife and mother. Once a career driven woman, I opted to take a break from my busy life as a nurse so that I could watch my children grow and build stronger relationship with my husband. I felt like I was missing out on so much of our lives as a family, all the while I was caring for other individuals and their family. Although I feel fortunate and very blessed to have this rare opportunity, this particular career path definitely took a toll on my mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical health when I started full-time. "Domestic Engineering" is by far the hardest job I have ever had, but I have faith that the payoff will be more rewarding than any paycheck I will ever receive. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment